QCS International, part of the PHSC plc Group of Companies, is a leading provider of a wide range of training, consultancy and outsourced services to clients throughout Scotland and UK. We work closely with our clients to become a valuable and integrated part of their organisation, ensuring effective management of quality, environmental, medical devices and health & safety systems. We install management systems to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO 27001 and ISO 45001. In addition, we also deliver auditing services and act as outsourced system managers for a diverse range of clients
We currently have a vacancy for a new post for a Consultant/Trainer who specialises in supporting management systems. Experience in ISO 9001 is essential, and it is desirable to also have experience in at least one other standard such as ISO 14001 or ISO 45001.
This post offers the potential to work across a wide range of business sectors and to broaden experience to become a valuable and effective management system consultant. It will be suited to those with several years of experience but are now ready to extend the scope of their work and to gain proficiency in new and challenging environments.
The successful candidate must:
• Have a degree or equivalent
• Have work experience in more than one business or industry sector
• Thorough and detailed knowledge and understanding of quality management and ISO 9001
• Have experience in the delivery of training courses – demonstrating good public speaking and presentation skills
• Have exceptional communication and personal skills to allow them to quickly become an integrated and valuable member of our client companies
• Be dynamic with a strong customer focus, exceptional communication skills and hold a full driving licence.
It is desirable that the candidate
• Holds an IRCA auditor registration (internal auditor grade or above) for quality management systems (if no IRCA registration the candidate must demonstrate significant auditing experience)
• Has knowledge and understanding of any of the following: ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 17020 and ISO 17025
To be a senior consultant/trainer we need a candidate who is a self-starter, has considerable working knowledge and who can quickly deliver results. A successful candidate will have experience in the development, implementation, management and audit of ISO9001 certified quality management systems. Ideally, they should also have experience in the management of either ISO14001 environmental management or ISO 45001 health and safety management.
The successful candidate will also deliver training courses on management systems as well as IRCA registered internal and lead auditor courses. Courses will be delivered both at our facility in Cumbernauld and at client premises. Experience in the delivery of training is desirable.
The post requires travel around the UK and, occasionally, abroad. The successful candidate is expected to begin work in March/April 2022.
Salary will be in alignment with experience.
To find out more information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org