ISO 14001:2015 Foundation Training Course
Our ISO 14001:2015 Foundation Training Course is designed to help you understand the key requirements of the standard, develop an effective Environmental Management System (EMS), and apply it to your organisation.
This ISO 14001 introductory course on the international standard caters to a broad range of industries and business types. The course includes practical and interactive elements, ensuring that attendees are well-equipped to implement the standard into their organisation.
Our experienced trainers will ensure that you understand the key requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard. The standard is designed to improve environmental performance whilst giving you the peace of mind that systems are in place to fulfil your compliance obligations. It requires you to understand the key environmental impacts you make and to have systems in place to manage them.
Early Bird Price £295 + VAT
Available as In house course
On this ISO 14001:2015 introductory training course, you will learn:
- A practical understanding of ISO 14001:2015.
- The necessary documentation you need to run your system.
- An explanation of ‘environmental aspects’.
- How to reduce your ‘environmental impact’.
- Legislation – how to become compliant and stay compliant.
- Key controls & ideas on what you need to do to demonstrate improvement in environmental performance.
- What you may have to introduce to your organisation to achieve certification.
This course is for anyone who wishes to gain a better understanding of Environmental Management Systems. It is especially suitable for:
- Anyone involved in creating, maintaining, or improving your company’s Environmental Management System.
- Anyone wishing to pursue a career in environmental management.
- Managers seeking to make their company more environmentally friendly.
- Individuals wanting to attend our ISO 14001 Internal EMS Auditor Course who do not meet the required pre-knowledge course requirements.
- Individuals in need of a refresher on the standard.
This course will provide you with a basic understanding of the ISO 14001:2015 standard, ensuring that you have the correct knowledge to identify, monitor, and control environmental risks effectively. By gaining knowledge of the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015, attendees can improve environmental performance, ensure compliance with regulatory obligations, and achieve certification.
Attending this training will also fulfil the pre-course knowledge requirements to attend further ISO 14001 training, including our ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Course.
Our Approach to Training Courses
We believe that learning becomes easier and more effective if you, as a delegate, feel more involved and participate. As we lead the engaging training experience, we actively encourage thought, analysis, and involvement from participants to ensure you gain greater insight and understanding of ISO 14001.
IRCA Approved Training Partner
This course is CQI and IRCA certified (1868). Our training staff undergo intensive inspection and assessment every year with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). This means that the qualifications obtained from completion of this course are valid and will be recognised by your customers and certification body.