ISO 27001 Foundation Training Course
Our ISO 27001:2022 Foundation training course teaches delegates the structure, clauses, and purpose of this internationally recognised standard for information security management systems (ISMS).
This one-day foundation course is delivered by our experts in a highly interactive and engaging format to ensure that you attain a full understanding of information security management systems and best practices.
This course meets IRCA pre-knowledge requirements for delegates to attend our IRCA Registered ISMS Internal Auditor Course.
You can view our upcoming course dates below, or get in touch to learn more.
Early Bird Price £295 + VAT
Available as In house course
No Events Found
- What information technology is and a practical understanding of the benefits of ISO 27001:2022 for your organisation
- What you need to do to achieve certification, including clear interpretation of the standard clauses of the standard.
- Application of the plan – do – check – act cycle for Information Security management systems
- Key IMSM principles and concepts, terminology and key documentation
- Application of risk management and a risk assessment process for information security
- What is contained within a statement of applicability
- How you might measure performance and gain continual improvement
This course is suitable for those who have a responsibility for information security or who are required to develop systems to meet the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard. The course is also a prerequisite for those considering becoming ISO 27001 internal auditors and must be completed prior to undertaking auditor training.
If you have already completed this course, we also offer ISO 27001 internal auditor training.
This course will give you an appreciation of information security management systems and ISO 27001:2022. It will help you and your organisation to identify gaps in your existing ISMS and also contribute towards achieving ISO 27001 certification or updating existing procedures .
Our experienced trainers will also guide you through ISO 27001:2022 to ensure you have a good understanding of what a certification body is looking for during external audits.
Our Approach to Training Courses
We believe that learning becomes easier and more effective if you, as a delegate, feel more involved and participate. As we lead the engaging training experience, we actively encourage thought, analysis, and involvement from participants to ensure you gain greater insight and understanding of ISO 27001.
IRCA Approved Training Partner
We are proud to be an IRCA approved training partner and this course is CQI and IRCA certified. Our training staff undergo intensive inspection and assessment every year with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). This means that the qualifications obtained from completion of this course are valid and will be recognised by your customers and certification body.