ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
Our ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course is delivered by expert lead auditors with a wide experience of quality management systems and is ideal for those looking to deliver second and third-party audits of other organisations and on behalf of certification bodies.
This 5-day CQI and IRCA certified course is a qualification recognised world-wide for auditors and quality managers. It will provide you with the qualification equivalent to your ISO 9001 certification body assessor and will give you the skills required to perform internal, supplier and certification body audits to ISO 9001:2015.
This course includes an online open-book exam to be taken by the delegate following completion of the course. Details on the exam and how to complete it are provided within the joining instructions as well as during the course itself.
You can view our upcoming course dates below, or get in touch to learn more.
Early Bird Price £1,495 + VAT
Available as In house course
BSi: £1,895 + vat IRCA Certified
LLoyds: £1,750 + vat IRCA Certified
* With alternative providers of the same type of course.
This training course will cover the following topics:
- Key steps you should follow to plan, prepare and perform an effective QMS audit.
- How to effectively perform quality management system audit by knowing the right questions to ask.
- The secrets of becoming a ‘process based’ auditor and why this is important for ISO 9001 systems.
- Interpretation of ISO 9001 and being able to evaluate the effectiveness of arrangements designed to meet requirements.
- How you can write a non-conformity that will deliver an effective corrective action every time.
- The skills required to lead an audit team.
- The core principles of ISO 17021 - the international standard used for certification body auditing.
- The key requirements for planning for a 2nd or 3rd party audit.
- Interview techniques and following audit trails.
- Writing clear audit reports, including non-conformances against the clauses of ISO 9001.
- Following up audit findings.
This course is for anyone who wishes to conduct an effective second or third-party quality management system audit.
To attend this course please see IRCA pre course knowledge requirements. If you believe you do not have the pre-course knowledge, we recommend you take our ISO 9001 Foundation Training Course first. This will give you all the necessary knowledge in preparation for this audit course.
This course will give you a thorough understanding of how to perform a quality management system audit, in accordance with ISO 17021. This course, combined with an ISO 9001 Foundation course, satisfies the formal training requirements for those wishing to register with CQI and IRCA as a Lead Quality Auditor.
Our Approach to Training Courses
We believe that learning becomes easier and more effective if you, as a delegate, feel more involved and participate. As we lead the engaging training experience, we actively encourage thought, analysis, and involvement from participants to ensure you gain greater insight and understanding of ISO 9001.
IRCA Approved Training Partner
We are proud to be an IRCA approved training partner and this course is CQI and IRCA certified (18082). Our company and our trainers undergo intensive inspection and assessment every year with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). This means that the qualifications obtained from completion of this course are valid and will be recognised by your customers and certification body.